SSWLHC’s Distance Learning Publications are now in Digital Format and FREE to all members!
Members can download publications by logging into the members only section of the website.
Non-members are able to purchase a publication for $35. To purchase a publication as a non-member, you must create a new account with SSWLHC (if you do not have one already).
Publications are only available through the member web portal.
The following publications are available for purchase/download:
- Ethics in Health Care
- Cultural Competence in Health Care Social Work Practice
- Health Care Social Work Leadership in Crisis and Disaster Response
- Senior Services Delivery: Ethical Issues and Responses
- Immigration: Health Care Social Work Policy and Practice Issues
- The Evolving Practice of Social Work Within Integrated Care
- Education for Health Care Social Work Practice: Issues and Directions
- Ethics in Health Care Social Work Practice: Issues and Directions
- Advocacy in Health Care Social Work Practice
If you need additional information please contact the SSWLHC office at 866-237-9542 or via email at email@example.com.