NEW Interprofessional Communication Curriculum (ICC)
Our team at City of Hope is excited to announce the launch of the first two Interprofessional Communication Curriculum (ICC) courses starting in 2021! The National Cancer Institute (NCI) has provided grant funding for interprofessional clinician teams to attend a 3-day communication skills training course. Organized by the eight domains of the National Consensus Project (NCP) Guidelines for Quality Palliative Care, ICC is a train-the-trainer course designed to help prepare oncology clinicians to provide communication skills training at their home institutions.
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE
- FREE Registration
- 14.5 CEs
- Up to $600 Lodging Stipend
- Course Materials
- 1 Year Online Curriculum Access
- Renowned Faculty & More!!
WHO SHOULD APPLY*
- Nurses, Social Workers or Chaplains
- Teams of two Clinicians Working in Adult Oncology
- Teams must Consist of Differing Disciplines (e.g. nurse & chaplain)
- Only Nurses, Social Workers, and Chaplains will Qualify
*Interested applicants should review the course brochure and application instructions prior to starting the application. One application per team is required.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR WEBSITE