On-Demand Webinar: Leadership: Making Social Workers Indispensable
Presenters: Chris Haen, Erika Jewell and Walter Rosenberg
Originally Recorded: July, 29, 2021
- Attendees will be able to identify at least two ways they can lead as Social Workers in healthcare settings.
- Attendees will be able to understand the goals and objectives of the CMS Integrated Care for Kids (InCK) program.
- Attendees will be able to identify the core components of the All Hands Health Network InCK program.
- Participants will learn what tools to use to advocate for social work both within and outside their organizations.
- Identify Value Based Care in Social Work and list relevant CPT codes Social workers can use for billing