Sponsors, Partners and Friends:
The Home Care Association of America
Save the Date!
2017 Annual Leadership Conference
October 8 – 11, 2017
Renaissance Austin Hotel
Save the Date!
National Cancer Institute-funded Training Program in Distress Screening at No Cost for Competitively Selected Trainees
Learn how to successfully implement biopsychosocial screening programs of excellence. Workshop is scheduled for March 23-24, 2017 in Duarte, CA. Receive up to 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll now!
Who should attend:
Physicians, administrators, psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, nurses, pharmacists, researchers and educators. Multiple trainees from individual institutions are particularly encouraged to apply and teams will be given preference. Under-represented minorities (American Indians or Alaska Natives, Blacks or African Americans, Hispanics or Latinos, Native Hawaiians or Other Pacific Islander) are given special consideration.
- Engaging oncologists, nurses, administrators and mental health professionals
- Knowing Who, What Instrument, When to Screen
- Applying effective implementation strategies
The training will address topics identified as critical to implementing biopsychosocial screening programs (partial list only):
- Meeting the new standards and evaluating your program
- Understanding why screening is so important now
- Knowing the benefits and limits of screening
- Identifying barriers and opportunities
For more details, click here